Don’t miss Tourbit webinar about “Revenue Management Strategies” on Friday 29 September – 9:30am – 10:30am CET
In this webinar, we will explore the importance of direct bookings for hospitality SMEs and the strategies to optimise revenue through this channel. We will cover topics such as website optimisation, pricing strategies, customer relationship management, and the role of technology in driving direct bookings. Join us to learn how to develop effective revenue strategies that will help you maximise profits and increase customer loyalty in the competitive travel market.
YOU WILL LEARN
- Introduce the key elements of Revenue Management
- Identify (and take advantage of) the opportunities that RM can provide for hospitality SMEs
- The importance of the direct channel for hospitality SMEs
- Share good practices/examples in the field of RM and digitisation in the travel sectors.
AGENDA AND SPEAKERS
Presentation by Dr. Enric López C., moderator the TourBIZZ community group Technology & Digitalisation, professor and researcher at the CETT Barcelona School of Tourism, Hospitality and Gastronomy – UB
Round table moderated by Juan Daniel Núñez, Editor and founder Smarttravel.news
Dr. Oriol Anguera-Torrell, Associate Professor at CETT Barcelona School of Tourism, Hospitality and Gastronomy – UB
- Cristina Blaj, Founder, Open Revenue Consulting
- Àlex Urgell, Director of Revenue Management, W Barcelona Hotel.