Don’t miss Tourbit webinar about “AI, machine learning, and collaboration: the future of hospitality operations” on Tuesday 28 November – 9:30 / 10:30am CET
Join us for a discussion on the digital transformation of the hospitality industry. We’ll explore how AI, machine learning, and digital collaboration are shaping the future of operations and helping the industry adapt to the post-pandemic world. The hospitality industry has been forced to adapt to a rapidly changing landscape, and the integration of AI tools has been crucial in streamlining operations and reducing costs. Additionally, the shift to remote work has made internal collaboration even more critical in ensuring seamless operations.
YOU WILL LEARN
- Introduce current trends in the field of AI, machine learning and collaboration in hotel operations.
- Transmit the key concepts for the correct use of AI, automatic and collaborative learning in hotel operations.
- Share good practices in this field of AI, machine learning and collaboration in hotel operations.
AGENDA AND SPEAKERS
Presentation by Dr. Enric López C., moderator the TourBIZZ community group Technology & Digitalisation, professor and researcher at the CETT Barcelona School of Tourism, Hospitality and Gastronomy – UB
Round table moderated by Joan Sanz, CEO ChartOK and teacher CETT Barcelona School of Tourism, Hospitality and Gastronomy
- Maria Mironova, Team Leader Customer Success Manager, ReviewPro (Shiji Group)
- Fede Buldin, CCO & Cofundador, Bookline