From December 13 to 15th, Tourbit partners has been very pleased to meet each other again, in Paris this time, hosted by the Welcome City Lab of Paris&Co.
This second Steering Committee Meeting has been the opportunity to talk about next impacting actions to support digitalization of tourism SMEs, especially to set up the last arrangements for the Digital Acceleration Programme that will start very soon in January.
We also discussed a fundamental topic From intention to action: tourism, digitalization & sustainability and each Tourbit partner presented initiatives from its country that links tourism with sustainability and digitalization.
Beside the internal meetings, we had the opportunity to discover the European project The Good Manager about Digital sobriety and accessibility at the service of innovation a best practice in terms of digital learning that, for sure, will be very useful for Tourbit project and the digitalization of tourism SMEs.
Thanks to an inspiring networking event, partners had also the great opportunity to meet 10 French start-ups from Welcome City Lab | Paris&Co ecosystem.
- EDGAR, smart QR-code menu for restaurants
- WHATIZIS, the Shazam of monuments to discover and visit cities
- Luniwave, to reduce the consumption of the hotels’ showers by 30%
- EQOLUX, sustainable and plastic free products to the HORECA sector
- Ezus, the all-in-one software for travel agency & DMC
- WYTLAND 🏝️, the next generation of blockchain-based OTA (Web3)
- Remoters, marketplace for teleworkers who wants to live abroad
- Guest Mobility, urban mobility solutions to hotels
- Pitchy, to produce videos in an autonomous, personalized and professional way
- X&Immersion, innovative technologies using machine learning & creation of video games using these technologies
Finally, links between partners and our different culture has been strengthened with:
- The team building activity with Digital Collage, a workshop to understand, as a team and in a fun way, the impact of digital technology on the environment.
- And the Christmas party, with the X-mas sweeter contest and sweets specialities from all Tourbit countries!
Because working in a European project is more than working on great actions to fulfil our objective, it is a way to get a better understanding of European culture and regional way of life.
We worked hard, we debated, we shared, and we had a lot of fun, the perfect ingredients for a successful European project 😃