Cybersecurity is a fundamental must, if you want to bring your business forward digitally.
Customer and other data must be secured according to regulations, not only to make sure not to lose or leak any data but also to make sure your customer feels safe when booking your product or service online. This becomes especially important in customer communication where personal data is involved and for payment channels and other financial transactions. Safeguarding your businesses’ data and equipment from cyberattacks, viruses and malware should therefore be top of mind whenever you think about digitalisation for your business.
In this webinar, we will give you an introduction to Cybersecurity applications for tourism SMEs and present you two practical use cases for your awareness.
- 11:00 h CET: Welcome and Tourbit project Introduction
- 11:05 CET – Introduction to Cyber Security in tourism businesses – Mirva Salminen, Assistant Professor at The Arctic University of Norway (Norway)
- 11:20 CET – Use case 1. – Alex Tomàs, Network & Security IT Manager at IEAISA (Spain)
- 11:30 CET – Use case 2. – Lee Roy Tipton, CTO at Awarego (Iceland)
- 11:40 CET – Discussion: Q&A
- 11:45 CET – Closing
Interested? Then, become part of the TourBizz Community now and sign up for this free of charge webinar here and be updated on the latest Tourbit actions for tourism SMEs.
You can also directly register and connect to this Deep Dive session through this Zoom Link.