Make your tourism SMEs more integrated through the Cloud Computing!
Cloud Computing offers ways to make your company more integrated and manage data and documentation efficiently through data storage, back-ups, team cooperation and – very importantly – data security. Storing and handling data in the Cloud gives tourism SMEs many advantages, starting from simple things like giving access to booking and customer data to all employees and from any location.
In this webinar, we will give you an introduction to Cloud Computing applications for tourism SMEs and present you two practical use cases for your inspiration.
- 11:00 h CET: Welcome and Tourbit project Introduction, Marta Salvador
- 11:05 CET – Introduction to Cloud Computing for Tourism SMEs, Jan Harej, Development engineer at Arctur (Slovenia)
- 11:20 CET – Use case 1. – Ruben Herrera, Data Scientist at Altostratus (Spain)
- 11:30 CET – Use case 2. – Daniel Barbosa, Head of PreSales & Solution Architects at NOS (Portugal)
- 11:40 CET – Discussion: Q&A
- 11:45 CET – Closing
Interested? Then, become part of the TourBizz Community now and sign up for this free of charge webinar here and be updated on the latest Tourbit actions for tourism SMEs.
You can also directly register and connect to this Deep Dive session through this Zoom Link.